The destination you call home.
Ironwood is the destination that many people call home. Having existed for 15 years, Ironwood is one of the nicest neighborhoods in Billings. Residents of Ironwood share a common theme of loving where they live. There is a great sense of community and unity throughout the neighborhood.
We have just recently finished the final phase or “The Highlands”, which provides 33 brand new lots. Beautiful sunsets with views of the surrounding mountain ranges, great neighbors, and often seeing deer and other wildlife walking down the streets highlight this neighborhood.
Features of Ironwood:
- School busing to the most sought after schools in Billings. Arrowhead elementary, Will James middle school and Billings West High
- West end location with a proven track record for holding property values
- Convenient to west end commercial and medical amenities
- Large lots from 16,000 square feet to over one acre
- Full city services
- 3 miles of paved walking trails
- Fully developed park areas with play grounds and acres of green grass.
- Established community and family friendly neighborhood
To reserve your lot or for more information feel free to contact Lee Hanson (406)-794-2171.